Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)
Pacify the traveller’s soul within you and experience the diversity of the island continent. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Australia and work so that you can fund and enjoy your trip. The work and holiday visa subclass 462 is the best way to take full advantage of your gap year. Head to the reef, spend some time in the capital or set yourself up working on a property; the options are endless, the choice is yours.
Experience the beautiful beauty of Australia and do your job simultaneously to aid you with financing and have fun on your vacation. The holiday and work Visa subclass 462 may be the best option to maximize the most of your time away.
- A person must be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive)
- He/she must have a passport from an eligible country
- He/she should not be accompanied by dependent children
- You must meet the educational requirement
- You must meet the health requirement
- You must be outside Australia when this visa is
- You should have sufficient funds to support yourself when in the continent (generally, around AUD 5,000)
- You compulsively must have a return ticket or proof of funds for a return ticket
The first, second, or third working holiday visa (subclass 462) cost is AUD485 which a person has to pay each time while applying for the visa.
With the working holiday visa (subclass 462) Australia; you can enjoy your stay in Australia for a period of one year i.e. 12 months.
How is this visa applicable and beneficial
First Working Holiday visa (Subclass 462)
Second Working Holiday visa (Subclass 462)
- You should have a credible passport from an eligible country
- You have the benefit to work while you are in Australia
- Additionally, you also benefit to apply for a second work and holiday
Third Working Holiday visa (Subclass 462)
- You should have a passport from an eligible country.
- You have the benefit of doing any type of work while you in Australia depending upon your interests.
- You should have completed 3 months of specified subclass 462 work while holding your first (subclass 462) visa
- You can apply for a third Work and Holiday visa only if you meet certain eligibility criteria
- You should have a passport from an eligible country
- You have the benefit of doing any work when in Australia
- You should complete 6 months of specified subclass 462 work while holding your second 462 visa or a bridging visa in certain circumstances
- The processing time for 75% of applications is 41 days and 90% of applications are 66 days
- 75% of applications take almost 41 days to process while 90% of the applications take up to 66 days processing times for this visa is not available
- You must not engage in disruptive activities
- You must maintain adequate health insurance
- When in Australia, you are cannot make a valid visa application for any new substantive visa other than a protection visa.
- You should continue to satisfy the criteria for the grant of the visa.
- Make sure that you are not employed by any one employer for more than 6 months, without the prior permission in writing of the Secretary.
- You can’t study or train for more than a total of 4 months while you are in Australia on this visa.