Skilled Nominated Visa
This visa permits nominated skilled workers to dwell and do job in Australia Permanently.
This visa permits you: –
My Eligibility Criteria: –
- Entitled to enroll in a study course or do job anywhere in Australia.
- Eligibility to apply for Australian citizenship.
- Sponsor eligible relatives to come to Australia.
- Entitled to enroll for Medicare (Australia’s public healthcare scheme).
- Travel inside or outside Australia for 5 years.
- Newly arrived dwellers may have to wait to access certain Australian Government payments and benefits.
Duration of Stay: –
- You need to have an occupation on the relevant skilled list
- You must have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation
- Applicant needs to be invited to apply for this visa
- Applicant must satisfy the points test
- As it is a permanent visa, you can stay for an indefinite time.
- Your permanent residence starts on the day
- of the grant of the visa for citizenship, if inshore.
- Applicant enter Australia on this visa, if offshore.
- Family members can be added in application too.
- Family members must be included at the time of lodge of your application
- They can be added after you lodge the application, but before deciding on your visa.
- Family members, applying for the visa must qualify health and character requirements of Australian Government.
- Family members, even if not migrating to Australia, might also have to qualify health and character requirements.
Places to Apply From: –
- For the main applicant, the visa costs AUD4,045
- Additional charges are there for other family applicants applying
- Second Installment: – Family members having age 18 years or above need to pay Second Installment, those who:
- Applies with the applicant for this visa.
- Has less than Functional English.
- Pay the second installment only when asked to. It is charged only if visa is going to be granted.
- Other costs include are those of health checks, police certificates and biometrics.
- The second installment charge for family members is AUD4,885.
You must be inside or outside Australia when you apply and during the decision of the visa, but not in immigration clearance.
If you apply in Australia, you must hold:
- a substantive visa or
- a Subclass 010 Bridging A visa,
- a Subclass 020 Bridging B visa or
- a Subclass 030 Bridging C visa,
otherwise your application will not be valid.
- 75% of applications: 9 months
- 90% of applications: 12 month
- Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Processing time depends on individual situations as well.
Factors that can affect the processing time of your application include:
Visa Label: –
- whether you have given a complete application, including all the supporting documents
- how speedily you respond when we ask for more information or documents
- the time it takes to check the information you have provided.
- the time it takes for information from other agencies, usually for character and national security requirements
- Availability of number of places in the migration programme
- Applications might take a longer time to process
- If not filled correctly
- All documents are not provided.
- It takes time by us for verification of your information
Your visa will be digitally linked to your passport so you won’t get label in your passport.
Conditions for Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) Visa:
- 8504– Applicant must enter Australia before the date specified in his/her grant letter.
- 8515– Applicant must not marry or enter into a de facto relationship before entering into Australia, otherwise applicant’s visa might get cancelled