Post Study Work Visa
It is for international students who have recently graduated with a degree from an Australian institution. It lets applicants reside, do jobs and study in Australia, temporarily.
Description – It is for international students who have recently graduated with a degree from an Australian institution. It lets applicants reside, do jobs and study in Australia.This visa permits you: –
- Reside in Australia, for between 2 to 4 years after completing your studies
- Travel, do job or get enroll in study course in Australia during your stay
Eligibility Criteria: –
- Applicants can travel outside Australia and can come back as many times as he/they want while the visa is valid.
- The time applicant spends outside Australia does not extend the visa.
Duration of Stay: –
- Applicant must be under 50 years of age
- You must hold an eligible visa and meet the English proficiency requirement
- have a recent degree in a CRISCO-registered course
- Your obligations: You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
- Applicant and his/her family must meet the health and character requirements of the Australian Government.
- Have paid outstanding debt (if any) to the Australian Government: –If the applicant or any family member of the applicant owes any debt to the Australian Government, it must be paid back or at least have formal arrangements to pay it back.
- Australian Values Statement: – You must sign the Australian values statement, which assures that you will abide by all Australian laws and will respect their way of living.
- You must find your own employment while on this visa. The Australian government is not responsible for the arrangement of the same.
- This being a temporary visa. The length of your stay in Australia will depend on the level of your Australian study qualification
- bachelor degree (including honors): 2 years
- masters by coursework: 2 years
- masters by research: 3 years
- doctoral degree: 4 years
- Hong Kong passport holders who successfully complete a bachelor, masters or doctoral degree: 5 years
- You can’t stay in Australia longer by extending this visa.
Members of the family unit can also be included in your application. You can:
- include them when you lodge your visa application
Family members who apply with you must:
Place to apply from:
- meet health and character requirements of the Australian Government.
- Children can be added to the application until a decision on your application is made.
- Any other member of the family unit cannot be added to your application during that period.
- After the visa is granted, your family can also apply to join you in Australia as a subsequent entrant
- When you apply and on grant of Application: Applicant must be inside Australia, but not in immigration clearance
- Subsequent entrants can be in or outside Australia when they apply and when the visa is granted.
- 75% of applications: 57 days
- 90% of applications: 6 months
Application, however, might take a longer time to process if not filled correctly.
- All documents are not provided.
- It takes time for us to verification of your information
- The application cannot be processed if correct visa application charges are not paid. If that is the case, you will be notified.
|The visa costs AUD1,650 for the primary visa applicant.
|The subclass 485 visa is exempt from the subsequent temporary application charge.
|There is also a fee for each family member who applies for the visa with you.
|Subsequent entrants must pay the full visa application charge.
|Other Expenses include: –
Visa Label: We will digitally link your visa to your passport. You will not get a label in your passport.
Conditions for Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- 8501- Applicant must have and maintain adequate health insurance for the whole of his/her stay in Australia.