Visit Australia for Adventure and Experience. Be it the Great Barrier Reef or Sydney Opera House, visit the island continent through the Work and Holiday visa (subclass 417) which allows tourists aged between 18 and 30 years and Canadian, French, and Irish citizens 18 to 35 years old to have an extended holiday in Australia, while adding on to their funds by working for a short tenure. If simplified ahead, you can work and earn simultaneously. The visa is valid for 12 months and allows multiple entries and exits from Australia. You can work for up to six months with any one employer and can study for up to four months through this visa.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS –
- For getting this visa, you need to show that-
- You are 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens who can be up to 35 (inclusive)
- You have a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction
- You are not accompanied by dependent children
- You have not before used a Work and Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 462) to enter the island continent
- You genuinely intend to enter Australia for a holiday (i.e. that work is not your primary aim)
- You have at least AUD$5000 to support and finance yourself when in Australia
- Have the necessary funds required to pay for return or onward travel when your holiday ends
- You are of good character and well being
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
With the working holiday visa (subclass 417) Australia; you can enjoy your stay in Australia for a period of one year i.e. 12 months.
|First Working Holiday visa (Sub class 417)||Second Working Holiday visa (Sub class 417)||Third Working Holiday visa (Sub class 417)|
|How is this visa applicable and beneficial||1. You should have a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction 2. You can benefit you pocket by working while you are in Australia 3. You have the benefit to apply for a second Working Holiday visa if you meet certain eligibility criteria||1. You should have a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction. 2.You can work on this visa while in Australia which means you can lavishly enjoy your trip 3.You should complete 3 months of specified work while holding your first Working Holiday (subclass 417) visa 4.You are benefitted to apply for a third Working Holiday visa only if you meet certain eligibility criteria||1.You must have a passport from an eligible country/jurisdiction 2.You can do any kind of work while you are in Australia. 3.You should have completed 6 months of specified work while holding your second 417 visa or a bridging visa in certain circumstances|
The processing time for75% of applications is 38 days. However, 90% of
applications are processed in 3 month||
Similar to the first work and holiday visa, the second work
and holiday visa’s processing time is 38 days for 75% of applications and 3
months for 90% of applications.||Processing times for this visa is not available|
|Cost in AUD||485||485||485|
WORK AND STUDY CONDITIONS
When in Australia, the work holiday visa (subclass 417) allows visitors to study or train for up to 4 months and can work under certain conditions.
You can do any kind of work which is of a provisional or relaxed nature. Since the main purpose of the visit is for holiday and travel, work with one employer for longer than six months is strictly prohibited. You will be paid according to Australian award rates and conditions.
COSTS INVOLVED IN WORK AND HOLIDAY VISA (Subclass 417)
|Cost in AUD|
|First Working Holiday visa||485.00|
|Second Working Holiday visa||485.00|
|Third Working Holiday visa||485.00|
HOW CAN WE HELP-
- BANSAL Immigration Consultants offer much-needed assistance as to how to convince them about your true intention to return to your home country and the purpose of your visit.
- We do everything to present you as a genuine applicant so that you can be trusted that you will adhere to all the rules while in Australia.
- We also make sure that your interview round goes well which is yet another successful step to get a visa for the same.