Student Visa Extension
Did you know that out of 101,881 student visa applications lodged onshore between 1 July 2019 till 31 December 2020, 93,121 were granted?
It is Often difficult for international students to get accustomed to the Australian environment once they arrived in Australia. There may be multiple reasons as to why students cannot complete their studies in their visa tenure.
It can be daunting and stressful as the student visa process can be tedious. But we at BASNAL Immigration Consultants can ease your burden by doing all the work for you.
Once the student visa application is lodged, you will be granted a bridging visa where you can continue your study and work according to work limitations.Visit our Student visa page for more information
Bridging visa conditions
8105 – Work Limitation
How can we help -
- (1A) The holder must not engage in any work in Australia before the holder’s course of study commences.
- Subject to subclause (2), the holder must not engage in work in Australia for more than 40 hours a fortnight during any fortnight when the holder’s course of study or training is in session.
- Subclause (1) does not apply:
- (a) to work that was specified as a requirement of the course when the course particulars were entered in the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students and (b) in relation to a Subclass 574 (Postgraduate Research Sector) visa if the holder has commenced the masters degree by research or doctoral degree.
- BANSAL Immigration consultants offer the much-needed assistance as to how to
convince them about your true intention to study in
- We do everything to present you as a genuine applicant so that you can be trusted that you will adhere to all
the rules while in Australia.
- We also make sure that your interview round goes well which is yet another successful step to get a visa for