Student Subsequent Visa to Student Visa

You can always educate yourself at any time as learning is a continuous process.

If your partner is pursuing or completed his/her studies and you also want to pursue your studies?

On a student subsequent entrant visa, you are only allowed to pursue for a maximum of three months. However, if you always want to pursue your studies for over three months, you can apply for a new student visa. If your partner completed his/her studies, he/she can accompany you as a dependant while you apply for a student visa. Bansal Immigration, we represent most Australian Universities and colleges. We can guide you to choose the best course from a suitable education provider.

How can we help -