Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 115)
A permanent resident visa, the remaining relative subclass 115 visas is comprehensively designed for those whose all near relatives have settled in Australia and they are the only person left in their home country. This visa allows someone outside Australia whose only near relatives are living in Australia to live in Australia as a permanent resident.
For a candidate to get the remaining relative visa for Australia, he/she must:
- be outside Australia when a candidate applies for this visa
- be a remaining relative of a citizen of Australia or Permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen
- have a qualified sponsor
- meet the essential health and character requirements
- not have any outstanding debts to the Australian Government
The cost for the remaining relative visa starts from AUD 6,415.
The remaining relative visa Australia processing time is not available.
The process for the Australia remaining relative visa subclass 115 is-
BENEFITS OF THIS VISA:
- Step 1 – Check for your passport, before your application process. If you need assistance with your application, contact Bansal Immigration Consultants.
- Step 2 – Collect all your necessary documents so that they can act as a base and support your application.
- Step 3- When you apply for the visa, you must apply for it on paper. You must be living outside Australia when you apply.
- Step 4- After the application process, the government of Australia will let you know when they have received your application and documents.
- Step 5- The result of your visa would be notified to you but you must be outside Australia when they decide on your application. The details in the visa would include your visa grant number, the date your visa starts, and the visa conditions.
- stay in Australia as a Permanent Resident.
- work and study while in Australia
- sponsor relatives in future to come to Australia
- apply for the citizenship of Australia, if eligible
- enrol in Australia’s public healthcare scheme, Medicare