This is a permanent visa for parents to migrate to Australia to join their children those who are either Australian permanent residents, citizens of Australia, or citizens (eligible) of New Zealand. You can apply for Parent Visa Subclass 103 to settle with your child permanently in Australia if he or she is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. Visit here to learn more about the pathways.
Powers of Subclass 103 Visa: – This visa enables
- The applicant and spouse along with other dependents accompany the holder to migrate as permanent residents to this country.
- The holder to get a job or to enrol in the study.
- Eligibility to apply for Australian citizenship.
- One to get entitled to social security benefits.
- Availability to subsidized healthcare via Medicare and PBS( Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme).
- Sponsorship of the migrants who wish to apply for permanent residence in Australia.
Requirements for this Visa: –
- One needs to be offshore at the time of the decision of the application.
- Must have a child who is either a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or A New Zealand (eligible) citizen.
- Must obey Australian law and fulfil all of the applicable conditions of the visa.
- The holder must not have a Sponsored Parent (Subclass 870)(Temporary) visa while applying for a subclass 103 visa.
- A complete health checkup is required of the applicant and all accompanying family members.
- Outstanding debts: – Before granting the visa, debts (if any) need to be repaid to the government of Australia. If posing financial difficulty you may arrange a repayment scheme.
Steps Involved: –
|Step||Named as||Procedure followed|
|1.||Enquire||Eligibility for this visa.|
|2.||Request||The visa and first instalment need to be paid for by you.|
|3.||Evaluate||Your application will be evaluated by us and will be placed in a line.|
|4.||Hold||For a position of availability.|
|5.||Evaluate||A Second-time assessment will be done by us.|
|6.||Payment||Of the second instalment by you.|
- Visa Approval:
The sponsor for Parent Visa Subclass103: –
- In case your child is not a sponsor (eligible), other persons by whom you can be sponsored are. Your child’s partner:
- A family member or guardian of your child’s partner.
- A family member or guardian of your child.
- Community organizations are also allowed to sponsor your application by the Government to give that:
- There must be a relationship between the organization and your child.
- The senior agent of the organization must approve to sponsor you.
- The legal stabilization of organizations is a must in Australia.
- A minimum one year running the organization is necessary for Australia.
- The condition of financial stability is a must for the organization.
Role of the Sponsor: –
Being a Sponsor, you must help your family members to help stay or settle in Australia. You need to provide them with financial and moral support along with sufficient space to live (for the first two years).
Balance-of-family test: –
This test indicates that applicants must have at least half of their children living there in Australia on a permanent visa or more of their children live on Permanent residence in Australia than any other country.
To be granted this visa, the above test must be fulfilled. It cannot be waived off even if the circumstances are compelling or unusual.
Permanently From AUD 6,415
How can we Assist You?
- We at BANSAL Immigration consultants offer much-needed help so as to convince the Australian Immigration authorities about your actual intention to stay and work in Australia.
- We do everything possible to present you as a true candidate and that you will adhere to all rules and commitments during your stay in Australia.
- Also, we assure you that your interview round goes well, which is yet another growing step to get this visa in Australia.
****How can we assist you? Please call our number mentioned on the website.
Or Contact Us