Dependent Visa

Family Visa

Bring your family to Australia on a dependent family visa. Whether you have a child or spouse living abroad whom you want to join you, or you are coming to work or study temporarily in Australia – your family is eligible for a dependent visa.

Dependent Student Visa

If you are coming to Australia to study, you may bring your dependent family members with you. You can include them on your original student visa application, or you can apply for them to join you after starting your course in Australia. Spouses, partners, and unmarried children under the age of 18 are eligible for dependent visas.

Suppose you are including your dependent family members in your original student visa application. In that case, you must include all members of your family on your initial Form 157A application for a student visa.

If you are applying for family members to join you after you have started your course, then you must submit the following documents:

Dependent Work Visa

If you come to Australia on a worker visa, your dependent family members can join you on dependent visas.

If you come to Australia on a temporary worker visa, only your spouse or partner and any unmarried children under 18 are eligible for dependent family visas.

If you are coming to Australia on a migrant worker or business visa, any dependent family members are eligible to join you, including:

BANSAL IMMIGRATION helps you complete your application quickly and accurately, provides 24/7 email support, telephone support Monday-Friday: 9 a.m – 6 p.m. and automatically generates all the forms you need for your application.