Contributory Parent Temporary Visa

This Visa ( a Temporary one) lets an individual the one who is settled in Australia as a citizen, Australian permanent resident, or New Zealand (eligible) citizen to call on their parent to stay temporarily in Australia.

Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173) – Bansal Immigration. Applicant must have at least half of their children living there in Australia on a permanent visa

Purpose Subclass 173 Visa: –

You must be outside Australia when the visa is decided. Also, you can be in or outside

Australia while applying for this visa.

Will be Judged on: –

Steps Involved: –

Step Named as Procedure followed
1. Enquire Eligibility for this visa.
2. Request The visa and first instalment need to be paid for by you.
3. Evaluate Your application will be evaluated by us and will be placed in a line.
4. Hold For a position of availability.
5. Evaluate A Second-time assessment will be done by us.
6. Payment Of the second instalment by you.

Who can Sponsor for Subclass 173 visa?

Who else can be taken along with You?

Cost: –
Subclass 173 Visa fee Main Applicant Dependents above 18 years of age Dependents below 18 years of age
First Installment $2,540 $1,270 $640
Second Installment $29,130 $29,130 $2,095
No additional cost to keep in mind. Fee (AUD) Detail
Police checkup/ Character check Vary accordingly The Fee is to be paid to the police of a particular country where one has lived for a year and more.
Medical checkup Vary accordingly May be required for each applicant

Processing Time: – Approx.3 to 3.5 years to process. Before its expiry, one may pay $19,420 to apply for the Subclass visa 143.

Note: -The temporary subclass 173 visa is not a requirement for the permanent subclass visa 143.

The Second instalment is only called after each applicant has cleared character and health tests along with AoS(Assurance of support) has been lodged with the government of Australia.

Stay: – 2 years.

Balance of family test: –

This test indicates that:

Applicants must have at least half of their children living there in Australia on a permanent visa


More of their children live on Permanent residence in Australia than in any other country.

Conditions for Contributory Parent Visa (Temporary) (Subclass 173)

How can we assist?