Careful planning along with some patience is the perfect combination to get through any admission in Australia. Bansal Immigration Consultants is your one stop destination to all admission related queries. Remember that you can ask for help and get quality advice from our experts who are always available and willing to help you in order to make your experience a seamless one. We work closely with over 200 educational institutions all over Australia, so that we can offer you assorted and wonderful experience.
HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN AUSTRALIA?
The admission in Australia is a five-step comprehensive process which integrates the following procedure-
Step 1: Decide the course you want to study for and carefully research courses, institutions and their locations. Consider the areas of specialization offered and which one will best suit your intended career path. Once it’s done, you need to find out which education providers offer it and which provider best suits your requirements. You should consider the campus, the available facilities and the support services offered exclusively for the international students. You should also consider an educational institution based on your finances.
Step 2: Once you have decided your course and education provider, it is time to apply. Go to the ‘Enquire Now’ page to submit an enquiry in the educational institution which you have chosen. Before you apply, you should check the academic and English language entry requirements to ensure that you are eligible. Make a note of significant deadlines to make sure you meet them.
Step 3: Have your application processed and you will be notified the result accordingly. In few cases, like in postgraduate applications, it may take a few weeks longer for your application to get processed.
Step 4: If your application is accepted, you will receive an offer letter and an acceptance form. But before accepting, look out for terms and conditions. You would be expected to meet these conditions before the institution issues a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). You may also be asked to pay tuition fees before your institution issues a CoE.
Step 5: Prepare for departure and apply for your student visa. You will able to apply for your student visa using either your offer letter or your CoE, and that’s when you will require Bansal Immigration for all your admission related queries.
STUDY IN AUSTRALIA WITHOUT IELTS OR TOEFL
Many of us have this query that can we study in Australia without IELTS/TOEFL? Well, the answer is yes! Many educational institutions in Australia readily provide you education without the above mentioned standard English testing exams.
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT EDUCATION IN AUSTRALIA
- As published by the United Nations, the Education Index, listed Australia as 0.993, the highest in the world.
- In 2017, Australia had approximately 5,26,932 international students from over 90 countries all across the globe.
- An international student is more likely to enroll in a course registered under CRICOS- the registration that showcases that the course and institution meets academic excellence standard of education system in Australia.
HOW CAN WE HELP-
- BANSAL Immigration consultants offers the much needed assistance as to how convince them about your true intention to study in Australia.
- We do everything to present you as a genuine applicant so that you can be trusted that you will adhere to all the rules while in Australia.
- We also make sure that your interview round goes well which is yet another successful step to get a visa for the same.