For Indian Citizen
Australian visa fee— and other charges change regularly based on the norms set by the Australian government.-
|Visa-Subclass||Note||Subsequent Temporary Charge||Base Charge||Additional Charge For 18+||Additional Charge Below 18||Total (INR)|
|Student visa of the[ Subclass 500]||6a, 6b, & 6d||700-AUD||560-AUD||420-AUD||140-AUD||Rs.91,875|
|Student visa (a subsequent entry)||6e||700-AUD||560-AUD||420-AUD||140-AUD||Rs.91,875|
|Student visa of the subclass 500 – Defence sector or foreign affairs||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Student Guardian visa of the[ subclass 590]||6c and 6d||700-AUD||560-AUD||Nil||Nil||Rs.63,606|
|Student visa of the [subclass 500 ]– P.G. research field||Nil||560-AUD||Nil||Nil||Rs.28,269|
- 6A Applicants are either individuals applying for courses that are approved by the Commonwealth or are students of secondary exchanges. Family members applying for a joint application with the applicant (or student) do not have to pay any base fee.
- 6B applicants do not have to pay any base fee if they have a new visa.
- 6c applicants do not have to pay any base fee if it is a new student-parent visa.
- 6D applicants are chargeable for a later temporary fee for application if they apply within Australia.
- 6e applicants do not have to pay Aadhaar fee after admission in defense sector or foreign affairs.