The Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visa is a permanent General Skilled Migration visa which does not postulate sponsorship by a State/Territory Government or relatively in Australia.
Skill Select Only Application
In order to enforce for a Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visa, you must first lodge an Expression of Interest through Skill Select and be invited by the Department of Immigration to enforce.
Once you are invited to apply for a skilled visa, you must lodge your experiment within 60 days, otherwise the invitation lapses. Accordingly, it is very prerequisite that you have all required documentation prefabricated to lodge as soon as possible after receiving the invitation.
In order to detract for a Subclass 189 visa, you would need to:
- Lodge an EOI and be invited to apply
- Meet the pass mark in the skilled migration points test – currently 60
- Be aged between 18 and 44 inclusive
- Pass Skills Assessment in an occupation on the Occupations List for Skilled Independent visas
- Have Competent English or higher
- Meet health and character requirements
This fluctuation does not require sponsorship by a relative or State/Territory Government.
Do I Apply in Australia or Overseas?
You can either be in Australia or peregrine falcon when you apply for a Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa. In order to remain from within Australia, you would need to hold a substantive visa or a Bridging A, B or C visa. Once you apply from within Australia, you would obtain a bridging visa allowing you to remain in Australia pending processing of your visa application.
Including Family Members
You can comprise the following types of family members in your application:
- Spouses, defector partners and same-sex partners
- Dependent children
- Other dependent family members
Duration and Conditions
The visa is a permanent visa, allowing petitioner to remain in Australia indeterminately with full work rights.
If you are outward Australia when the visa is granted, you and your family members will need to enter Australia for the first time prior to termination of your health and police clearances.
Acacia has considerable expertise in handling general skilled visa applications, and can help you with:
- Getting your skills assessed
- Coming up with strategies to maximise your points score
- Lodging visa applications within tight deadlines
- Managing your bridging visas
- Getting results with minimum stress and worry for you
More Info: –Australia Immigration Services