Relative Visa 837
This visa permits the child to live permanently in Australia with their sponsoring relative. It allows a child in such situations to live permanently with their sponsoring relative on the island continent. The sponsoring relative is the one who usually applies on behalf of the child.
For a child to get the orphan relative visa subclass 837, he/she must:
- be below 18 years of age,
- be single and with no parent to care for
- have a relative who is a settled Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen, or Australian permanent resident
- be in Australia but not when the application is lodged and when we make a decision
- meet the essential health requirements
- meet the essential character requirements
- be in the best interest of the child and for his/her well being.
- not be indebted to the Australian government for any reason
The cost of the orphan relative visa 837 starts From AUD1,630
Orphan relative visa processing time is currently not available.
- Step 1– Before the application process and check the child’s passport validity. In case of no validity, contact the migration agents at Bansal Immigration. Also, tell us if someone is acting on the child’s behalf.
- Step 2- Gather all the necessary documents to provide support to the application.
- Step 3 – Our experts will help you in applying the paper-based application for a visa
- Step 4 – Post the application; the Australian Government will inform when they have received the application and documents.
- Step 5 – The outcome of the visa will be told to you by our migration agents. The child should mandatorily be outside Australia when the decision to grant the visa is being taken. In case the visa is granted, it will include various details such as grant number, the validity of the visa, and other terms and conditions. The application charge won’t be refunded.
The orphan relative visa subclass 837 allows a child to enjoy the following benefits:
- stay in Australia for an indefinite period
- lawfully work and study in Australia
- join up Australia’s public healthcare scheme, Medicare
- sponsor relatives in future to come to Australia
- apply for the citizenship of Australia, if eligible