The government of Australia is giving tremendous facilities to those studying in regional institutions. Along with the opportunity of one year more work after studying, they will also get scholarship of about 7 lakh rupees every year.
- Last year, over 1 lakh Indian students went to Australia
- This has become possible due to Australia’s new visa policy
- In this policy, many facilities will be available for studies in regional institutions of Australia.
- After studying, you will get work visa for 3 years instead of 2 years
- About 7 lakh rupees scholarship will also be provided every year
New Delhi, Lubna Kabali
There has been a huge increase in the number of Indian students going to Australia to study last year. During the year 2018, more than one lakh Indian students have enrolled in educational institutions in Australia. This is 12.4 percent of the total international admission of Indian students. Admissions have increased by 25 per cent this year compared to last year. China has the highest enrollment of 2.6 lakh or 29 percent of the total.