South Australia has reviewed and updated its Skilled Occupation List following the changes to the federal SOL. Changes have been made to the SNOL (State Nominated Occupation List) as well as to the SSL (Supplementary Skilled List).
South Australia has added three new occupations to the SNOL. They are:
- Software and Application Programmer nec
- Multimedia Specialist
South Australia has also removed 5 occupations from the SNOL as these occupations were removed from the Combined Skilled Occupation List.
No changes have been made to the occupations on the RSMS (Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme), as quoted by SBS News.
The below occupations are no longer available for state nomination:
- Textile, Clothing, and Footwear Mechanic
- Watch and Clock Maker
- Library Technician
- Visual Arts and Crafts Professionals
- Chemical Plant Operator
The following occupations have been added to the Supplementary Skilled List:
- Horse Trainer
- Pressure Welder
- Telecommunications Network Planner
- University Lecturer
- Natural and Physical Science Professionals nec
- Life Scientist nec
- Marine Biologist
- Life Scientist (General)
- Environmental Scientist nec
- Environmental Research Scientist
- Environmental Consultant
- Food Technologist
- Engineering Professionals nec
- Petroleum Engineer
- Mining Engineer (Excluding Petroleum)
- Musician (Instrumental)
- Environmental Manager
- Goat Farmer
- Deer Farmer
Looking for further assistance on skill select invitations works? Book a consultation today with our experts or drop your queries at Bansal Immigration Consultant.