The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) designate individuals to set up and preserve a new or existing business in Australia or to make investment in Australia.
To migrate beneath this category, you will first need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skill Select and then a enrolment from an Australian state or domain government or an Australian agency and an challenge to apply from the Immigration department.
The visa has four streams:
Business freshness stream is meant for people having business skills and wish to underlay, develop and manage a new or current business in Australia and are nominated by a state or domain government.
The Investor current allows individuals to make a indicated investment of at least AUD1.5million in a state or domain and manage their business and investment commotion in Australia. The petitioner should have been nominated by a state or territory government.
Considerable Investor stream is meant for individuals who are willing to interpolate at least AUD 5 million into a business in Australia and has a valid enrolment from a state or territory or Austrade.
The Premium Investor stream is contemplate for people or individuals who are prepared to make an investment of at least AUD 15 million into a advantage investment in an Australian business with an aim to maintenance a business & investment activity in Australia. The applicant also needs a nomination from Austrade on the government’s motive.
- You should have a enrolment by a state or territory government.
- challenge to apply through Skill Select.
- You should be under 55 years of age, unless the destine state or territory certifies that you will make an extravagant economic benefit.
- Meet the pass mark in the Business freshness and Investment indication test (currently 65).
- Have an overall prosperous career in business or investment.
- Establish a new or cultivate an existing business and/or invest in Australia, make a indicated investment with an Australian state or territory government or make and maintenance complying investments in Australia.
- Travel in and out of Australia as lengthy as your visa is valid.
- Bring family members with you to Australia.
- Apply for a Business freshness and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) & attain permanent residence in Australia.
More Info: – Australia Immigration Services