Skills Assessing Skills Australia has published important updates for applicants applying for an Australia Permanent Residence Visa. The new updates will be effective from 1 September 2019.
The important updates published [Engineer-Australia]
- From 1 September, Engineers Australia will implement a new fee structure. The skill assessment fee will be increased to $ 1270 GST.
- Engineers-Australia has updated the [RMA] appointment form
- For unethical conduct, Engineers Australia has updated the length of the ban that can be enforced. Candidates found indulging in unethical behavior can be banned for 12 to 24 months.
Engineers-Australia has also published under reminders about the application process:
- Engineers Australia has also published below reminders about the application process: Applicants must lodge their skill assessment applications under their own name and EA ID.
- Applicants shouldn’t request information about their talent assessment through MyPortal
- Applicants are advised to read the immigration talent assessment booklet thoroughly. This will help them avoid any mistakes in the application form.
Engineers-Australia is one of the most famous talent assessing bodies in Australia. It evaluates whether a participent’s work experience and education qualification are in accordance with Australia standards.