Australia was rated as the best country to live by over 6,000 people aged less than 35 years. These people were from various countries across North America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.
Here are some of the best things about living in Australia:
- Pristine nature: One of the best attractions in Australia is its unsullied nature. Beautiful sandy golden beaches, snowcapped mountains, amazing deserts, and tropical rainforest are found across the varied landscape of Australia. The country is home to 19 heritage sites and 500 national parks.
- Fresh air: You can enjoy fresh air in Australia every moment. It has been voted as one of the cleanest countries in the world with a score of 80 on the Environmental Performance Index.
- Great climate: You can experience 4 distinct seasons in Australia. Springs are lively and colorful with flowers blooming, summers are glorious, autumns turn the leaves golden, and the winters are mild.
- Culturally diverse society: You will find people from over 100 countries settled in Australia making it a multicultural society.
- Safe country: 6 cities in Australia rank in the top 50 safest places as per Mercer’s 2016 Quality of Living Survey, as per Scotsenglish. This makes Australia one of the safest countries to live, work, and study.
- Exotic destinations and fauna: Australia is home to 19 heritage sites including Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, the Daintree Rainforest, and the Great Barrier Reef. Sydney in Australia is home to 37 beaches spread over a large area. It also boasts of amazing recreational centers and historic landmarks. Australia is also home to exotic animals such as the kangaroo, dingo, and wombat.
- Low population density: Australia has a low population of about 23 million spread over an enormous area of 7,500,000 sq. km. It is one of the least crowded countries in the world with only4 people per square mile.
- Great study opportunities: With over 22,000 courses in 1,200 institutions Australia has some of the most impressive study options for international students.
- Multicultural food and local delicacies: You will find multicultural food from all over the world in Australia. It is famous for local delicacies like the kangaroo, crocodile, and ostrich meat.
- Congenial people: Australians are known to be friendly and helpful, no matter where they live. Sydney has been ranked as the 2nd friendliest destination amongst 140 cities globally as per the Economist Intelligence Unit’s 2016 global livability survey.
Looking for further assistance on skill select invitations works? Book a consultation today with our experts or drop your queries at Bansal Immigration Consultant.