Several changes will become effective for Australia immigration in 2019. This includes the changes to the point’s test from November. It will offer extra points to principal applicants. This is when their spouse has capable English but is unable to cater to the point’s requisites for Skilful Partner.
As of now, any Australia Visa applicant can claim extra points, as quoted by the SBS. This is for the skills and English competency of their partner. Under the revised rules, the applicants can claim extra points if the below conditions are fulfilled by their partner:
• The partner must be below 45 years of age
• They must have a skill that can be assessed
• They must be good at English
Below is a brief of the changes to Australia immigration that will become effective this year:
Changes in fees for Visa application
• Visa subclasses’ base VACs will rise by 5.4% from 1 July 2019 excluding the Subclass 600 Visitor Visa
• No hike in VACs second instalment
Skilled Immigration Points Test modifications for Secondary Skilled Immigrants
• Point’s test will become modified from November to offer extra points to principal applicants. This is when though their partner possesses competent English is however unable to cater to the point’s requisites for Skilful Partner.
• Extra points will as well be offered to Single applicants make sure that they do not be disadvantaged
Extension of Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa for graduates in regions
• A new 12-month 2nd Post-study Work Visa for overseas graduates that will provide a total of 3 years
Program Destination Australia – Study in regions for overseas students
• Scholarships for domestic and overseas students to study in regions in Australia. This is for vocational education or higher education qualifications.
Looking for further assistance on skill select invitations works? Book a consultation today with our experts or drop your queries at Bansal Immigration Consultant.