Australia will dispatch two new Regional Visas on sixteenth November 2019. The Subclass 491 (Skilled Work Regional Visa) and Subclass 494 (Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional Visa) will end up successful from this date
The Subclass 491 Visa will supplant the Subclass 489 Visa while Subclass 494 will supplant the Subclass 187 Visa of Australia. Both these visas together will offer 23,000 visa spots.
Visa holders of both the Subclass 491 and 494 will be expected to live and work in an assigned territorial region till they acquire Permanent Residency.
The 5-year Subclass 491 Visa will be accessible to qualified talented laborers to live and work in an assigned territorial territory in Australia. Visa holders would likewise have the option to incorporate their relatives in the visa application.
The Subclass 491 is a point-based visa. Qualified candidates must be supported by a state or region in Australia. Qualified candidates can likewise be supported by a nearby relative settled in an assigned local region in Australia.
Key highlights of the Subclass 491 Visa
- 14,000 visa spots accessible every year
- In excess of 500 qualified occupations
- Upper age cutoff is 45 years
- The legitimacy of the visa will be for a long time
- Obligatory to live and work in a local region in Australia for in any event 3 years to be qualified for PR
- The base salary limit for the visa is $53,900 every year for a long time (concessions may apply)
- Visa holders can move starting with one local region then onto the next
- Visa holders can apply for an Australian PR through the Subclass 191 Visa. The Subclass 191 Visa will be accessible from 22nd November 2022.
- The visa charge for the essential candidate is $4,045 and for the accomplice is $2,025
What is the contrast between the Subclass 489 and Subclass 491 Visa?
Subclass 489 Visa holders could apply for an Australia PR in the wake of finishing 2 years of remain in an assigned provincial territory. Subclass 491 Visa holders should hang tight for a long time.
Subclass 491 Visa covers increasingly territorial regions when contrasted with the Subclass 489.
More focuses will be offered under the new Subclass 491 Visa. Unmarried candidates will get extra focuses. Hitched candidates will have the option to guarantee additional focuses for the life partner’s English capability.
In what manner will the point framework work for the Subclass 491 Visa?
The focuses framework for the Subclass 491 Visa is progressively tolerant and liberal when contrasted with the Subclass 489, as cited by SBS News.
Here is the means by which candidates will be granted focuses:
- On the off chance that you have a gifted companion or accomplice you get 10 points ( You could just guarantee 5 points under the Subclass 489)
- You can guarantee 5 points if your life partner or accomplice has equipped English (No additional focuses under the Subclass 489)
- Single candidates get 10 additional focuses ( No focuses granted under the Subclass 489)
- You get 15 for an assignment from a state or domain in Australia ( 10 under the Subclass 489)
- You get 15 in the event that you are supported by a qualified close relative living in a local territory ( 10 under Subclass 489)
- Certain STEM capabilities will bring you an additional 10